A Simple Guide to Easy Reviews
Thanks for taking the time to provide a review, we appreciate it. If you’re not sure what to include in your review, here are some tips on providing the most helpful information for our future customers. Ask yourself these questions when providing your review:
- Did you buy new or used?
- What kind of car did you buy?
- What service did you have done in our service department?
- Where do you live?
- Did you drive past other options to choose us?
- Which of our employees helped you and how did they do?
- How do we compare to other dealerships you’ve visited in the past?
- Do you have any tips to offer future customers?
If you’re in a hurry, don’t worry, we love short reviews too!
We had a break down on a trip from NY to Arizona, the service department went out of their way to ensure our vehicle was repaired in a timely manner, The service manager Wesley was polite and understanding showed ethical values missing in many in today's society If you go there read the company code of ethics on the wall, I can saw they meet the goal RPB