Dodge All-Wheel-Drive Muscle Cars
Dodge is exploring new territory in joining the benefits of all-wheel-drive to the power of its muscle cars. There are many similarities between the Charger and the Challenger, as well as two main differences.
Both models offer enhanced safety features, including:
– Braking assist which improves braking in emergencies.
– Pre-tensioned seatbelts to hold driver and passengers in place during emergency braking.
– Airbags to the front, side, and overhead to protect passengers during a collision.
– The 3-point seatbelt in the middle of the rear seat provides additional passenger protection.
– The whiplash protection system helps to protect the driver and front passenger while the rear headrests protect rear
– The stability control helps maintain control of the steering.
– The tire pressure monitor alerts you when the tire pressure is too low.
– The onboard traction control improves handling during acceleration.
– The two main differences are that the Charger has more interior space and the Challenger is available with packages offering greater horsepower.
If you want to try your hand at commanding this much muscle, just give us a call here at Blake Fulenwider Snyder and we would be happy to set up a test drive.